Please, don´t forget:
- Sunscreen with a high protection factor, Sunblocker
- Armcover against the sun
- Balm for lips
- Vaseline against sore wounded chafing
- Chain Lube
- Batteries for your light (rear and front)
- Replacement Tires
- Tire levers
- Repair Kit - if your replacement tubes are consumed
- Tool kit
For the riders:
Note the traffic rules.
Rain Jacket / Windshield
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory.
- Your bike must be in a good condition it is your responsibility to ensure that the bike for any damage has been studied before the ride.
- Tires, hoses, brakes, breakpads, brakes, must be in a good condition.
- Your bike must have both front and rear light.
- Light must be turned on in rain and at dusk and darkness.
- You wear bright clothing, possibly reflective strips, to good to be seen.
- Do not go alone. Continue in the group or with a guide.
- Be careful when driving through towns and villages. Take care of children and as well as on dogs, cats, chickens, cows and goats.
- Always keep enough safety margin, particularly at or in the dark or in the dusk.
- Continue whenever it is possible, not side by side, but in a series in a row.
- Make the cyclists attentive by show of hands on obstacles.